Hi Again,
We have had a fun week and a half since our last blog post. I guess the highlight would have been the two days of sunshine we had last weekend! We felt like summer arrived. I think it was 29 or 30 degrees out! I took the girls to the beach where there was a bit of a breeze on the Friday and met Jen and her two there. We had such a great day at the beach we did it again the next day and invited our husbands along. They enjoyed the beach with us and got a paddle in there too. The girls and I also spent some time on the Thursday before that with Jen and her two kids. Hopefully they didn't get tired of us?
Makenna is able to spend more time on her tummy before she gets tired. So, you will see more photos from that:) I think I am starting to hear Makenna laugh. She is stringing a few little squeals together that are starting to sound like a laugh. I will have to get it on video:)
Ohhhh! I just thought of another highlight. I guess because we have no photo of it, I almost forgot. Anika went on the potty six or seven times today!!!! She got 4 jelly bellies and some Treehouse TV watching every time she went. Well, that became a bit of a curse around dinner time. She would make a tinkle and get the jelly bellies and Treehouse and when I was be about to turn off the TV she would say, "I have to go pee!" and she would. So she would get some more jelly bellies and TV. Then it started happening over and over. She would make the littlest pees just to get another couple jelly bellies and more TV. It was getting silly!! We just kept thinking that she couldn't possibly make another pee and then she would! We will have to adjust our plan tomorrow I guess:)
Well, we hope you have enjoyed some of the sunshine lately and let's hope it comes back soon.
Take Care,
Love Jennifer (Ken, Anika and Makenna) :)
Makenna
Makenna
Anika and Kenzie
Anika playing soccer
Anika
It takes a lot of gear to take two little ones to the beach! We found an overhanging log that gave shade for the babies and put lots of sunscreen on the older girls.
Anika and Kenzie - beach divas already
Anika and Kenzie
Makenna in her little sun hat:)
Makenna actually enjoying tummy time:)
Anika and Makenna
No comments:
Post a Comment