Well, I must have hit a record for the number of photos taken in one month. Perhaps it was triggered by losing my camera a little while back and not having it for over a week which put me into a panic. I was missing out on recording our lives! Ok, I think I may be compulsive.
I thought I had the photo layout thing figured out but I don't. I thought this site posts the photos opposite to the order you pick them so I picked them out backwards (which was challenging) and well they pretty much posted backwards! Maybe I shouldn't do this so late at night:)
Anyways, Anika continues to amaze us. She is growing up so fast. Here is a photo of her skiing in the cul de sac by our cabin. Yes, we are starting with a post-Christmas photo as explained above about my confusion about how to put my photos in order. Anika received these skis from Santa. We think she is a natural on them but we could be biased:)
Back Row: Hollie (my neice), Jason (my brother), my Dad, and Bill (my other brother)
Seated on the couch: Marilyn (Bill's wife), my Mom, Trent (my nephew), Lynne (Jason's girlfriend)
Front Row: Anika and I, Nikki (our dog) and Ken
Here is Anika opening her stocking

Anika pretending to play the piano - Hollie had just given a demo and I think Anika was really watching closely because she really does look like she's playing:)

Anika and her friend, Kenzie, at a playgroup

Kenzie and Anika driving around

Anika hanging out in a big bin

Anika enjoyed decorating the Christmas tree

Anika likes to help out as I said last month. Here, she is helping me make pancakes.

Anika hanging out in the bin again:)
I don't know if two year olds are supposed to eat pommegranates but Anika loves them!
Anika watching Daddy shovel the driveway in North Vancouver

Anika enjoying the Bright Lights train in Stanley park with Trent and Hollie (cousins).
Anika also likes to hold hands with friends so she was especially happy when both her cousins held her hand as we walked out of the Spaghetti Factory in Gas Town.Ok, this is the grand finale. Ken taught Anika a trick and we have video of Anika showing our friends her new skill. Enjoy.
Sorry this was such a long blog but we had so many photos. I am hoping in the future that I will just add photos and comments as life goes on and not wait until the end of the month to post them or at the end of three or four months in this case!! We will see. I hope you enjoyed the blog. Love Jennifer (and Ken and Anika:)




No comments:
Post a Comment